Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Birthday

So this was the first time ever that I have had to work on my birthday. I managed to get through the work day thanks to my friend Jacci. She sent me my favorite dessert! CUPCAKES from SO Cupcake. They were delish!! I came home and my cute husband had all of my birthday presents wrapped up all cute! He did a good job as he always does. He spoiled me and made a point to have Christmas and my birthday a separate celebration! My parentals then came over and gave me their gift. This year my dad picked my gift out. He always does a great job too! He got me so waders that I can go duck hunting in & fly fishing!! They also got me a killer camo backpack that has a camelpak built in. Can't wait to go hiking!! We went to one of my favorite places to eat, then Matt & I went to a friends wedding! All in all I had a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I totally forgot Mike and you have the same birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday! looks like it's a great start to the new year!!

    ReplyDelete